Welcome to our blog

We both live at Simpsons Gap in the West Macdonnell National Park, Central Australia, the best spot in the NT! Our blog is for friends and family to see how we are going, and to share in what we have been up to throughout the year. Please leave us a comment, and we hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Abbey's first house

Above: Kylie & Abbey on the Larapinta Trail
Below: The cubby house
Below: Abbey about to go 'undercover' on the beat for the fun police

Hi there. I've finally finished Abbey's cubby house. Luckily she loves it - she will ever know the amount of hours, the number of splinters, the many times I swore (under my breath), or the amount of mistakes I made along the way - but that is what being a parent is about I am discovering! I loved making it anyway - it has been a good learning curve for me and it has made me realise that even if I could, I would never want to build my own house!! We are all well here, not much to tell. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work on the cubby house, Phil

Dad

stacey said...

that's amazing phill well done, you can come and one for us to if you want, seemimgs you loved it.