Welcome to our blog

We both live at Simpsons Gap in the West Macdonnell National Park, Central Australia, the best spot in the NT! Our blog is for friends and family to see how we are going, and to share in what we have been up to throughout the year. Please leave us a comment, and we hope you enjoy!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A year of change

I made 'Larry the Lion' for my friend Jodie's son Jacob's birthday... and I'm pretty excited that it worked out!!



Alison at Rainbow Valley

Abbey and Pop

Hi all, long time no post so will add a couple of photos from Phil's family's visit because there is a gorgeous one of Bruce and Abbey + a couple with her toy library toys which have been a big hit. Coming soon.... the big 1st birthday pics!! Can you believe it has been a year? I've been reflecting heaps of this last year, the good, the bad and the absolutely amazing - feeling a bit sad that the years will now fly by and that we no longer have a baby, but a little girl.... I feel like I should be preparing for her 21st speech already :(

In case you're not on facebook, here is a link to an album of Abbey which has a few highlights from the last year: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35741&id=606507337&l=50e99aef92

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

she's growing up so fast and to think I've missed her whole first year! can't wait to get back there and cuddle her! let me know if and what she could need - i need some birthday ideas!