Welcome to our blog

We both live at Simpsons Gap in the West Macdonnell National Park, Central Australia, the best spot in the NT! Our blog is for friends and family to see how we are going, and to share in what we have been up to throughout the year. Please leave us a comment, and we hope you enjoy!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Abbey is 3 months old!




To appease the extreme and over the top demands from our family, here are more photos of Abbey!! Also a frog for something different (last seen at Simpsons Gap waterhole).

1 comment:

Alison said...

How cute is that smile!! I think I can see a little bit of cheekiness in there as well!! You guys will have your hands full!!

Abbey is looking more and more grown up in every photo! I can't believe she will already be 5 months when I FINALLY get to meet her!!

I think this is the first time I have really regretted being so far away from Oz!

Can't wait for Christmas and to see you all - only 10 weeks until I am there!!

Aunty Alison Xx