Welcome to our blog

We both live at Simpsons Gap in the West Macdonnell National Park, Central Australia, the best spot in the NT! Our blog is for friends and family to see how we are going, and to share in what we have been up to throughout the year. Please leave us a comment, and we hope you enjoy!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

An Abbey Update - 8 weeks old on Monday










Well although at times it is hard to see, Abbey is certainly making progress! She is putting on a good amount of weight and although we have had to give her a top up of formula the last two nights the breastfeeding has improved heaps (thank God!!) I'm taking her to have her first lot of needles tomorrow afternoon, and not being a needle fan myself I'm dreading it so much!
She is smiling a lot more now... especially with my Dad (who is visiting with his partner Christine) making lots of funny faces at her. Can you believe it has been two months?.... We can!! Hardest two months of our lives for sure - this time last year we were on a European holiday... oh how times have changed!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Anonymous said...

I love that little girl! Wow she's growing so much and oh so beautiful!!! Hang in there guys, you're doing great and it WILL get better!

CJ

Alison said...

Gosh - she's changed so much already!! The photos are really lovely - I have a variety of them on my desktop at work!!

Christmas can't come soon enough - I can't wait to see you all and meet Abbey!

Love Aunty Alison xx