Welcome to our blog

We both live at Simpsons Gap in the West Macdonnell National Park, Central Australia, the best spot in the NT! Our blog is for friends and family to see how we are going, and to share in what we have been up to throughout the year. Please leave us a comment, and we hope you enjoy!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Nana to the rescue!

Abbey looking pretty dazed and confused!
Wearing her gorgeous beanie made with love by Gran (Phil's Mum)

Well it's almost 2 weeks on and I think we are finally starting to get in the swing of things. My mum arrived on Thursday and has been a great help - giving Abbey lots of cuddles, giving me some sleep and giving Phil some peace and quiet!

We went on a little outing to Standley Chasm today just to get some fresh air. It was a great thing to do as we were all going a little stir crazy. Not to mention that Phil bought some camembert, salami and sundried tomatoes... all the good things I haven't been able to eat for a long time. Yummo.

Also... In case anyone is wondering, Abbey's middle name (Lynne) is named after my lovely Nana (Lynette) and it is also my Mum's middle name.

No comments: