Welcome to our blog

We both live at Simpsons Gap in the West Macdonnell National Park, Central Australia, the best spot in the NT! Our blog is for friends and family to see how we are going, and to share in what we have been up to throughout the year. Please leave us a comment, and we hope you enjoy!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Week 34


Hi everyone, Kylie is now 34 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good. Apparently the baby now has fingernails, and is working on getting its lungs up to capacity, as well as putting on as much fat as possible. Sounds like me at morning tea time! We don't have much news at the moment - I bought an old trailer last week that I am going to fix up (probably only interesting to me). We had a farewell dinner for our best friends on Saturday night. It is pretty sad that they are leaving town, back to the U.S, and we will miss them heaps. More to follow next time.....

2 comments:

Alison said...

Looking great Kylie!! Hope all goes well and you enjoy the last few weeks!

Times like these, I wish I wasn't so far away, but my thoughts are with you and Phil.

Looking forward to getting the call/text telling me I am an Aunty!!

Alison xx

Anonymous said...

gosh dang we miss you guys... hope all is going well for ya. We are certainly praying for the 3 of you. Lots of luv,

Davo & Cazza