Welcome to our blog

We both live at Simpsons Gap in the West Macdonnell National Park, Central Australia, the best spot in the NT! Our blog is for friends and family to see how we are going, and to share in what we have been up to throughout the year. Please leave us a comment, and we hope you enjoy!

Monday, March 10, 2008



Kylie - 19 weeks

Kylie - 21 weeks

Parks & Wildlife high level meeting

All is going well with Kylie and the baby - as you can see she is starting to show pretty well now. We are playing the waiting game from here on out, and I am trying to read up on what my role (the dad!) will be throughout this whole event (hopefully not passing out or anthying like that). Here is some advise I have been reading on what not to say during labour:

Wow, look at all that blood!
Boy! I'm glad I'm not you right now!
Can you be a bit more quiet? You're embarrassing me
Did you turn the stove off?
Hey, is that supposed to happen?

I think I would be a dead man if I utter anything of that nature - and fair enough too! Apologies for the lateness of photos, our blog was experiencing some technical difficulties (ie: it wasn't working). In other news, I have just got back from a work trip to Katherine which was lots of fun - and hard work.... See above for a picture of my serious work colleauges at the classic road side stop, mmmmmmm. Talk to everyone soon, Phil, Kylie, Harry & Lucy

2 comments:

Rach, Lyndo, Maia-bean and the two peas said...

looking gorgeous of course Kylie...and a little tired but to be expected when you are growing another little human :-)

Anonymous said...

Gary's talking payback...